Attention Neck and Upper Back Pain Sufferers!
Neck and Upper Back Pain Workshop Reveals How to Naturally Heal...For Good.
- Do you have neck and upper back pain while sitting at work?
- Do you have pain or stiffness when you wake up in the morning?
- Do you experience pain, numbness or tingling into your arm, forearm or hand?
- Are shoulder checks while driving harder than ever?
- Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don't do anything about it?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions (or have a stubborn spouse who is in denial) – the Neck and Upper Back Pain Workshop may be a life changing event for you... and it is COMPLETELY FREE (no strings).
The Neck and Upper Back Pain Workshop will be held at La Cite Parkway Retirement Residence on May 23rd from 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm. 380 LeBoutillier Avenue... To register email email@example.com or call our office at 613-749-7461..
If you’re confused about what to do and looking for answers, here’s some of what you’ll learn:
• The Single Biggest #1 Mistake Neck and Upper back pain sufferers make which actually stops them from healing...
• The 3 Most Common Causes of Neck and Upper Back Pain
• A Sure-Fire Way to Pick the Right Treatment for the Cause of Your Pain (and save you a ton of time and money)
• How a problem in your Neck could cause you symptoms that you never even thought were related
• What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medications, injections or surgery.
We only have 20 seats available for the event, so if you would like to attend (support family and friends are welcome), be sure to register now. Fill out the quick form on the side, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-749-7461
As a Special Bonus...the first 7 people to call and register for the event will receive a FREE Copy of Our Back Pain Tip Sheet '8 Easy Ways To Reduce Your Neck and Shoulder Pain without Medications'.
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Andrew Kozman, Director of Physiotherapy at ADM Ottawa Physiotherapy