Attention Back Pain and Sciatica Sufferers!
Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop Reveals
How to Naturally Heal Back Pain and Sciatica For Good.
- Do you suffer with back pain or leg pain when you stand or walk?- Do you have pain when you sit for long periods or drive?
- Have you experienced pain, numbness or tingling into your butt, groin or down your leg?
- Does your back ever “go out” if you move the wrong way?
- Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don’t do anything about it?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions (or have a stubborn spouse who is in denial) – the Lower Back and Sciatica Workshop may be a life changing event for you…and it is COMPLETELY FREE (no strings).
The Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop will be held at La Cite Parkway Retirement Residence on Friday November 22nd from 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm at 380 LeBoutillier Avenue. Ottawa, Ontario. K1K 3W3
To register email email@example.com or call our office at 613-749-7461.
What you will learn
If you’re confused about what to do and looking for answers, here’s some of what you’ll learn:
• The Single Biggest #1 Mistake back pain and sciatica sufferers make which actually stops them from healing
• 3 Most Common Causes of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica
• A Sure-Fire Way to Pick the Right Treatment for the Cause of Your Pain (and save you a ton of time and money)
• How a problem in your back can cause pain, numbness, burning or tingling in your leg
• What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medications, injections or surgery.
We only have 20 seats available for the event, so if you would like to attend (support family and friends are welcome), be sure to register now. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 613-749-7461
As a Special Bonus… the first 10 people to call and register for the event will receive a FREE Copy of Our Back Pain Tip Sheet '7 Ways To Reduce Your Back Pain, NOW!'
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Andrew Kozman, Physiotherapist